Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dear Diary......

Dear Diary,
                Today was a total disaster! Coach said that we had to bring a written consent letter from the parents to participate in the competition. Everyone was complaining for we were already into a week of practice. But I had a totally different issue to worry about. Mom and dad had yet not officially agreed and now I had to get their signs on the consent letter! I was damn worried. You have absolutely no idea how much I had to plead to them, had to make so many promises and then again promise to abide by them. But anyways, their hearts seem to have softened and they agreed.
                School was horrible! We had some test the other day and we got the answer papers back today. I’ve not scored very good and the teacher was telling me off. She did so in front of the whole class. I mean I know I‘ve got to work hard but that does not mean being told off in front of the whole class. I felt really bad and that put me off for the whole day. I have been studying since I got back and now, I am going to go to sleep after dinner. I don’t care what mom and dad say anymore- at least for now.    

                                                                                                                      -Aditi Chitpur.