Friday, February 14, 2014

Survey

1) If you play any sport, would you like it to be your career?
            I neither play any sport nor would I like to take up any as my career. -Purnav Soundankar.
            No, I would not because in India there is no scope of much income in sport but it is in the case of civil services like IAS, IPS, IFS. The civil services have more respect. -Sanket Bhokre.
             Yes, I would like to take it take it as a career, because firstly I love it and the second is I would like to represent my country playing nationals. -Tanvi Kuwarkar

2) What kind of direct/ indirect physical/mental effect does sport make on the society? What and how?
               It has a direct mental effect as the political conditions in the country are affected. Eg. Sachin Tendulkar makes 21000 ODI runs, he is appointed a seat in Rajya Sabha.-Sanket Bhokre
              There are some direct mental effects of sports. There is awareness of fitness and health. It is also very important to keep our mind physically and mentally alert.-Hrishikesh Kulkarni.